Southern New Hampshire University
Job OverviewOnline Adjunct Faculty – Human Services Remote Southern New Hampshire University is currently seeking faculty to teach in our Human Services program. Our online faculty provide high-quality academic experiences and support students as they work toward their educational goals. Online faculty members work collaboratively in a supportive academic environment, partnering with student advising and the academic team to ensure that each student has support, tools and resources he or she need to be successful. Essential duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Provide a high level of student outreach and connect with students, academic advisors and team leads on a frequent basis to ensure student success
- Be engaging, offering and increased and innovative presence in the classroom
- Provide substantial student feedback and offer a quick turnaround on grades
- Master’s Degree in Human Services; Social Work; Counseling; Related Field
- Online teaching experience required- TA experience accepted
- At least three years’ professional field experience specific to course content
- Courses currently recruiting for: Law and Ethics in Human Services and in Human Services Organizational Systems
- PhD strongly preferred
- The standard compensation for most courses is $2,200 per 8-week undergraduate course, and $2,500 per 10-week graduate course.
- Undergraduate and graduate adjuncts are paid bi-weekly and are considered W-2 employees of Southern NH University.
- A background check is required for employment and may include licensure/certification verification.