Ascent Services Group
Job OverviewIT Project Manager (PMP) Remote 6 month contract with potential extension Our healthcare client is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to manage several IT projects. PMP Certification required. Must have strong Budget Management and Risk Management skills. Experience managing IT Security related projects is a plus. Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage a high level and detailed project plan for implementation of changes in the IT systems. Work closely with development resources to develop the plan. The plan shall include all of the tasks, timelines, and resources required to implement the changes.
- Manage the development and delivery of a detailed solution and provide an estimation of the changes.
- Provide project management leadership and oversee the day to day planning and execution
- Oversee the project status meetings and provide status communications
- Monitor and ensure timely resolution of the project risks and issues, manage resources, and cost.
- Attend business led driver meetings