Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
We’re looking for talented React Native engineers to partner with amazing product companies to work as part of a team on React Native apps for iOS and Android. We regularly partner with Y Combinator funded product companies that place a high value on engineering. Strong communication and documentation skills are needed as this is a fast paced engineering environment. At least 3 months of React Native experience is required and full stack experience with Rails or Node.js is a plus (Apollo Client/GraphQL experience a huge plus). While we prefer candidates that have experience in native Android (Java) or iOS (Objective C), it isn’t required.
We are a hiring platform for React and React native engineers. We have multiple clients that are looking for remote React and React Native contractors to start quickly. In addition, we have clients that are looking to hire React and React Native engineers full time onsite. If you are interested in a FT onsite role please let us know in your application!
- Fluent with both verbal and written English
- Willingness to complete a 6-8 hour code challenge
- 30-40 hours per week of availability
- Mid-Senior or Senior level Position (3+ years of professional experience)
- 3+ months of React Native experience (with a production app)
Nice to have's:
- Full stack experience (Rails or Node.js)
- Professional Obj-C or Java experience (Helpful when working with native modules using React Native)
- 6+ months of React Native experience
- Experience with Apollo Client & GraphQL
- Onsite travel is not required but is often appreciated by our partners (Please let us know if that is an option)