Job OverviewSR. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT ANALYST (PART-TIME) Home Office, CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation Company is looking for an Air Force Working Capital Fund Financial SME. This is a Part-Time (as needed) position. The SME will be responsible for:
- Instructing U.S. Air Force personnel on the financial management aspects of the Air Force Working Capital Funds (AFWCF) in classes held at various Air Force Locations Logistics Complexes, Headquarters Air Force Material Command (HQ AFMC), the National Capital Area and any other locations requested by the customer.
- Applicant will also be responsible for maintaining and updating instructional materials in PowerPoint and PDF formats.
- Applicant may also be required to help perform financial analytic tasks as required.
- Travel to various Air Force installations for instructional purposes is required.
- Skilled in AFWCF budgeting, including familiarity with Budget Fund exhibits as described in the DOD Financial Management Regulation (FMR), Volume 2B, Chapter 9.
- Experience working in either an Air Logistics Complex, HQ AFMC, or SAF in AFWCF budgeting role is a must.
- You will be the Subject Matter Expert on AFWCF Budgeting and have general knowledge related to the workings of an Air Logistics Complex.
- You must also have a working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Must be willing to travel in support of course delivery.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience (Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted).
- A minimum of 10 years of past experience working in a Working Capital Fund environment in Depot Maintenance, Supply Chain Management, Business Operations, and Financial Management.
- A minimum of 5 years of past experience leading in a Working Capital Fund environment in Depot Maintenance, Supply Chain Management, Business Operations, and Financial Management.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience instructing in academic environment.
- A Master’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience (Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted).
- Certified Professional Logistician or Certified Defense Financial Manager.